36 WEEK VLOG ANSWERING ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
BY MARCIA LEONE
I know I keep saying it, but time is really flying! On today's video I'm talking about how I'm preparing for baby and answering all your questions. Thanks for sending them through! I love having a 2 way convo with you guys. The video is quite long so I thought I would write down the questions I'm answering so you can skip forward if there is something in particular you are more interested in hearing me a
- Where is your top/dress from?
- What do you eat on an everyday basis this pregnancy?
- How tall are you and how much weight have you put on? (I forgot to tell my height when answering this- I'm 173cm)
- Do you have a birth plan or know what sort of birth you are hoping for?
- How different have you found this pregnancy to your first?
- How many rounds of IVF did you do?
- Any tips for entering the third trimester- like sleep more or sleep less to prepare for baby? Any new symptoms?
- What type of exercise do you do in pregnancy?
- How are you preparing your first child for the new baby?
- Can you suggest where to get a baby shower dress?
- Any tips for pregnancy insomnia
If you have any more questions, leave them in the comments and I'll include in my next (and probably final) pregnancy video.x