7 DATE NIGHT HACKS THAT WILL HAVE YOU LOOKING FAB IN FIVE
BY MARCIA LEONE
We’ve all been there…it’s date night, 5pm…you look at the clock and realise the sitter is coming in 15 minutes and you look like a walking zombie! Smeared mascara, track pants, top knot, milk stains… most likely a clingy child attached to your leg…
Because we are all about self care, we’ve teamed up with Schick Intuition f.a.b. (shaves forward and backwards!) to share some tips on how quickly you can look AND feel your best for that all-important adult time.
1. Quick shower- Just a few minutes to wash off the day – finish with an ice cold burst of cold water to improve circulation, seal your pores and wake you up!
2. Quick shave- date night can be a reason to shave past the knee ;) Schick Intuition f.a.b. has 5 bi-directional blades so you can effortlessly shave in both directions without lifting the razor from your skin.
3. Dry Shampoo – How did we survive before it?! Dry shampoo will take you from messy top knot to tousled goddess in a few sprays. Perfect for adding volume, your hair will smell and look fresh. You can quickly tong the ends if needed.
4. Lips- exfoliate for a smooth base, add lip gloss, finish getting ready wipe it off and then add a bold colour if you dare! I swear by a red lip for a quick pick me up. Not so kissable though ;)
5. Perfume- putting on your favourite scent can make you feel a million bucks. Spritz on your hair, wrist, elbow and behind the knees so it lasts longer.
6. Outfit- don’t worry about spending half an hour trying on outfits- go with your trusty fave- something you feel your best in.
7. Relax, enjoy and DON’T TALK ABOUT THE KIDS! *Yeah right