#TODAYIAM READY TO SPARKLE! | MAMA STYLE
With the year's end in sight, it's officially party season! For most of us mamas it's the only time of year we get to frock up. So #TODAYIAM adding some sparkle! It's amazing how making a little extra effort to look your best, can boost yourself esteem (& have hubby appreciate your assets!) And after all those thankless hours spent doing the washing in our PJs and top knot, we deserve a little glitz and glamour every once in a while, right?!
These five tips will have you kicking up your heels in style!
1. It's the festive season, so add some "party" to your dress. Metallic is huge right now. Gold or rose gold glitter will have you shining bright all night long. If it's a conservative work party you can still add a bit of wow to a sophisticated black frock with a bright clutch and pumps. NB. Extra champers often needed for "conservative" party. So make good use of the free booze.
2. It's all in the details. A nice mani pedi, a red lip and a blow dry will have you looking and feeling a million bucks.
3. A spray tan is an instant pick me up. You'll not only have that post-holiday glow, but it will make you look a dress size slimmer… and alive, which is a good start.
4. Make sure you are comfortable. The last thing you want is for that extra cocktail frankfurt to make it difficult to sit down or heavens forbid, pop a button! So make sure your dress is either a stretchy fabric or looser fit. And we definitely don't want to be dancing or walking home barefoot, so wear your most comfortable heels.
5. Party like it's 1999… and make sure hubby's on Dad duty the next day.
Wearing Bec & Bridge Black Sands & Pompette LS Deep V Dress. SHOP HERE.
Mimco clutch Shop HERE . Westfields #TODAYIAM