SIX THINGS I LEARNT FROM FASHION WEEK
BY MARCIA LEONE
If you follow me on Snapchat you will know that the struggle between the glam of Fashion Week vs PJs and couch is very real. I blame Netflix. More specifically, Vikings. I managed to make a few shows, but watched most of them via Instagram or Snapchat from the comfy of my well worn trackies. Technology, you are not good for motivation.
Alice McCall, Dion Lee, Bec & Bridge you were fab, but it's the street style where I get my fashion inspo. Here are my notes from the fash pack.
- Get your print on. Seriously, print on print on print.
- Denim will NEVER go out of style.
- Blush tones and white floaty feminine shapes for the win.
- Maxi skirts and dresses look cooler with sneakers.
- Bomber jackets are the bomb
- I need to up my clutch game stat. The bolder the better when it comes to accessories.
Oh and I forgot one... sticky fingers and silk shirts don't mix. Thanks Arch ;)
SHOP THE POST